Aicha Toure: Adam Fuss- Photography


Image result for adam fuss-Adam Fuss

This photo was taken by Adam Fuss, a contemporary photographer. A lot of his work are photogram works. Photogram is the production of images without using a camera. Light sensitive paper used to capture these images without the use of Camera. One of Adam Fuss' famous work is the image above. This image is very unique in the sense of how the image came about. when looking at the image, I feel pretty calm. the different lightings and shades of blue allows me to get a better "feel" of the image. It's as if the water is still yet you still have the illusion of it moving. I like how the ripples follow behind the snake. It is very calming and soothing. It almost makes me want to touch the image. The different hues of blue adds to this illusion and I really appreciate his artistic view. I also like how as the snake reaches the type, the brighter the image gets. This makes me think that as you escape the dark, some of the past will follow you but its what's ahead that we look forward to.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aicha Toure: Herb Ritts

Aicha Toure: Lee Friedlander

Aicha Toure: Ralph Gibson