Aicha Toure: Antonin Kratochvil

The image below was taken by Antonin Kratochvil. This photographer is well known in the photography world for his images. A lot of them involve people in different scenarios. Looking at his work, I noticed that a lot of them were portraits. It always involved people. The image I chose below really caught my eye. I like how the image sort of looks like a silhouette. the main focus is the women but the different elements in the photo really makes it captivating. I really like the dark spots compared to the highlighted parts. The fabric in front of her gives the image another meaning. Looking at the picture it's as if the woman is happy and free. I say this because of her spreader arms, the little smile, and just the lighting of the image. I think Antonin Kratochvil did a good job on being able to capture such a happy moment. She seems filled with life and I hope to take images like this also.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aicha Toure: Herb Ritts

Aicha Toure: Lee Friedlander

Aicha Toure: Ralph Gibson